|SAVE UP TO $1500 BY BOOKING BY JUNE 21. DETAILS BELOW!|
Our Children’s Ministry Check Up™ & Strategic Consulting offers a comprehensive assessment of your Children’s and/or Family Ministry resulting in a complete Assessment Report and a comprehensive Recommended Action Plan. This is followed (optionally) by working together to create a Ministry Design and a period of implementation.
Here is what all of this looks like:
Phase One (Children’s Ministry Check Up™): Diagnostics Typically takes 4 – 6 weeks to complete.
- Information gathering via:
- A comprehensive questionnaire focused on critical areas of your Children’s Ministry to be completed by senior leadership, Children’s Ministry staff/core leaders;
- Easy to complete surveys for volunteers, parents & children (upper elementary);
- On-site observation of all regular services;
- On-site interviews with key leaders (senior level & children’s ministry);
- On-going interaction with church leadership (for further clarification/interpretation of gathered information).
- Assessment of gathered information, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Internal systems, strategies & structures;
- Defined vision, mission & goals;
- Volunteer recruiting, training & nurture practices;
- Volunteer screening, training & nurture policies;
- General policies & procedures;
- Program development & effectiveness;
- Parent equipping plans, strategies & implementation;
- Children’s spiritual formation & discipleship strategies & implementation;
- Printed & online promotional materials;
- Other areas specific to the Children’s Ministry at your church.
- 360° Feedback via:
- A complete Assessment Report on the current state of your Children’s Ministry;
- A comprehensive Recommended Action Plan to assist in immediately applying the results of your evaluation;
- A 45 – 90 minute on-site/phone/Skype Follow-up Consultation to discuss the results of your evaluation, as well as to review the Assessment Report and Recommended Action Plan.
Phase Two (Strategic Consulting): Collaboration 3 months of consulting, coaching & support for continued navigation toward desired initiatives & outcomes.
- Ministry Design
- Based on findings from the Children’s Ministry Check Up™, we will assist in designing a plan for ministry growth and navigation through impending changes. We will collaborate to address all elements of change and how best to pursue them.
- Consulting Conversations
- Three (3) scheduled conversations to evaluate, discuss and consult with Senior Leadership and/or Children’s Ministry Staff regarding any element of children’s ministry, but specifically targeting the pursuit of agreed upon initiatives resulting from the Children’s Ministry Check Up™
- Anytime Access
- Available via phone/email for collaboration to answer questions, advise or otherwise consult with Senior Leadership and/or Children’s Ministry Staff in regards to specific developments or issues within children’s ministry.
- Complete understanding of current children’s ministry strengths, weaknesses & areas for potential growth;
- Clear perspective of future possibilities with practical recommended steps to achieve your vision in children’s & family ministry;
- Successful navigation through impending changes through ministry design and practical implementation of processes, structures and program;
- Healthier leadership, teams and children’s & family ministry initiatives to support & enhance all areas of your church.
- Children’s Ministry Check Up™ & Strategic Consulting
$4700$3200* + travel expenses (transportation, hotel accommodation & food during on-site visit)
- Children’s Ministry Check Up™ without consulting
$3200$2200* + travel expenses (transportation, hotel accommodation & food during on-site visit)
|* Must be booked by 5 p.m., June 21, 2019, to include: |
– Signed agreement
– Start date between 6/21/19 and 9/1/19
– 50% non-refundable deposit
Contact Greg Baird about Children’s Ministry Check Up™ & Strategic Consulting