Children’s Director (FT)The Children’s Pastor is to oversee and maintain all functions of Children’s Ministry at Springwell Church.
Ministry Area/Department: Family Ministry Team
Accountable To: Operations Pastor
Responsibilities/Duties of Position: (includes but not limited to)
- Plan and organize weekly age-appropriate children ministry.
- Big Events (As placed on the church calendar)
- Pray regularly for children and workers.
- Develop the curriculum for Preschool and Elementary through online
- Maintain all curriculum resources for Preschool and Elementary.
- Advertise, recruit, train and develop teams of leaders and volunteers.
- Communicate weekly to team leaders and shepherd them accordingly.
- Communicate clearly with parents and volunteers.
- Provide exciting, experiential, and intentional weekend services for
- Establish proven age-appropriate discipleship.
- Keep all classrooms organized, clean, and safe.
- Attend staff meetings and leadership meetings.
- Coordinate large group teachers and weekly small groups.
- Provide constant supervision of children at all times with the appropriate number of volunteers.
- Maintain supplies in order to care for children.
- Ensure adequate check in supplies and personnel for all children (Sunday mornings, Celebrate Recovery, and Special Events)
- All staff are asked to remember that no matter where you go, you represent Jesus Christ and Springwell Church.
- Timeliness is of the utmost importance. Regular office hours are below.
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- In addition to major church events, staff may be asked to be in attendance at other events.
- All paid staff of Springwell Church are expected to participate in a Growth Group.
- All paid staff of Springwell Church are expected to consistently tithe 10 % of their income as an example of leadership to the church body.
- An attitude of cooperation, love, unity, and team ministry is expected at all times. Job descriptions are not meant to limit your responsibilities, only clarify them. As staff, we embrace all aspects of the church, not just our “departments.”