Position Summary: The Nursery Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating, planning and the execution of all Nursery events, activities and services of XKidz Farm (0-2years old). The Nursery Coordinator works under the direct supervision of the Children’s Ministry Director
Purpose: XKidz Preschool Ministry exists to partner with parents to lead children to come to know the love of Jesus, and help families grow together.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accountable to the Children’s Ministry Director
- Responsible for providing oversight to the entire operations of the Nursery department.
- Responsible for building and empowering volunteer teams including recruiting, training, and developing leaders.
- Responsible for creating irresistible preschool environments with full programming of worship, bible stories, puppet and drama ministry, games, large group, and small group activities.
- Provides oversight to the Paid Childcare process though scheduling, planning activities, leadership development, creating and maintaining a working professional environment.
- Responsible for overseeing, planning, and organizing all Preschool Ministry Special Events.
- Assists the Children’s Ministry Director in planning and participating in Children’s Ministry community events including but not limited to local school outreach.
The above summary of duties represents the major tasks and duties. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Therefore, the individual may perform other related tasks under the directions of the Children’s Ministry Director.
Minimum Hours - 20 hours per week