Children’s & Family Ministry Job BoardAre you a candidate looking for a new Children’s or Family Ministry opportunity? Or a church looking for your next leader in this area?
You’ve come to the right place!Candidates . . . apply directly to the churches who are looking and begin the conversation. Churches . . . post a job for 45 days for FREE. Yes, 45 days for free ~ no strings attached. We will help promote every opportunity posted via Twitter (4600+ followers) & our Facebook Page (3500+ Likes). Our audience is exactly the audience who may be looking for your opportunity!
We are a quickly growing independent Christian church in Katy, Texas, with an average attendance around 1,500, and are seeking an addition to our Children’s Ministry Team.
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Implementing mission of connecting people to Jesus and one another.
- Collaborating with other Children’s Staff to accomplish ministry goals, including the planning and implementation of weekend programming for upper elementary and pre-teen ministry, and leading volunteers to disciple children.
- Implementing various family discipleship programs for children and parents.
- Planning and coordinating special events for children to connect outside normal programming.
- Overseeing weekend child security / check-in process and serve as a staff liaison for our check-in operating systems.
A Successful Applicant will have:
- A drive, vision and giftedness for reaching kids who do not know Christ by teaching them and helping them connect in a relevant way.
- Strong leadership and shepherding skills.
- Creativity and a strong work ethic.
- An ability to be a part of a ministry team, and to coordinate planning and responsibility with other team members.
- A desire to be a part of a growing and active church.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in general ministry, plus 3 - 5 years of experience in Children's Ministry or a related field is preferred, but not required.