Children’s & Family Ministry Job BoardAre you a candidate looking for a new Children’s or Family Ministry opportunity? Or a church looking for your next leader in this area?
You’ve come to the right place!Candidates . . . apply directly to the churches who are looking and begin the conversation. Churches . . . post a job for 45 days for FREE. Yes, 45 days for free ~ no strings attached. We will help promote every opportunity posted via Twitter (4600+ followers) & our Facebook Page (3500+ Likes). Our audience is exactly the audience who may be looking for your opportunity!
Provide an accessible, welcoming, engaging, energetic, and creative environment for children to learn and experience the Christian Faith and establish a solid foundation and desire for further spiritual growth as they enter their teenage years.
– Background in developmentally appropriate practices and diverse learning styles in childhood Christian Education
– An engaging and dynamic personality who is passionate about leading children in spiritual growth
– Committed Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
– Love for children and families
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
– Skills and aptitude in the use of modern communication methods (e.g., social networking apps) and technology associated with Children’s Programs (check-in systems, multimedia presentation hardware/software, etc.)
– Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages Kindergarten – 5th grade, including events and activities related to worship, evangelism, fellowship, discipleship and service.
– Choose and prepare an engaging curriculum appropriate for each program and each age level.
– Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage participation and spiritual growth.
– Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
– Insure that parents, guardians, and/or other caregivers are kept informed and are equipped to participate in the spiritual growth of their child.
– Provide ministerial care for children and their families within the church.
– Maintain an adaptive strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
– Plan, promote, and oversee special events such as VBS, family activities and service projects.
– Continually revisit the Vision of the Ministry and exhibit passion and enthusiasm for it to parents and children.