Children’s & Family Ministry Job BoardAre you a candidate looking for a new Children’s or Family Ministry opportunity? Or a church looking for your next leader in this area?
You’ve come to the right place!Candidates . . . apply directly to the churches who are looking and begin the conversation. Churches . . . post a job for 45 days for FREE. Yes, 45 days for free ~ no strings attached. We will help promote every opportunity posted via Twitter (4600+ followers) & our Facebook Page (3500+ Likes). Our audience is exactly the audience who may be looking for your opportunity!
To develop and refine a passionate ministry, devoted to children (newborn – 5th grade) and their families, in which kids are intentionally sought, Biblically taught, and shown through Christ they are loved.
Accountability: Reports directly to the Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor
Status: Full Time, Salaried Position
- Posses a deep and abiding love for Jesus Christ, children, and their families.
- Able and willing to become a member of The Genesis Project, Ogden – UT.
- Agreement with the Genesis Project and Church of God Belief Statements.
- Elementary education certification or Christian education degree preferred.
- Previous experience working with children preferred.
- Implement the Genesis Project Children’s Ministry mission with creativity and enthusiasm, yet having the confidence and ability to be innovative.
- Manage all ministries to children and their families.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteers for all levels of children’s ministry.
- Continue to seek new ways to be more effective in reaching children.
- Ensure, to the extent possible, a safe environment for children; physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- Attend weekly staff meetings, monthly Children/Youth team meeting, and other meetings called by staff or consistory
- Assist in creating and managing the Children’s Ministry budget with direction from Executive Pastor.
- Develop and implement year round Wednesday night and Sunday morning programming and curriculum for preschool through 5th grade
- Manage all Children’s Ministry staff and team members
- Develop the holiday programs
- Research the need and possibilities for enrichment programming for children and families: such as mid-week programs, small groups, or Bible Studies.