Children’s & Family Ministry Job Board
Are you a candidate
looking for a new Children’s or Family Ministry opportunity?
Or a church
looking for your next leader in this area?
You’ve come to the right place!
. . . apply directly to the churches who are looking and begin the conversation.
. . . post a job for 45 days for FREE. Yes, 45 days for free ~ no strings attached.
We will help promote every opportunity posted via Twitter
(4600+ followers) & our Facebook Page
Our audience is exactly
the audience who may be looking for your opportunity!
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 04/19/2017
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Highpoint is a vibrant church with the following qualities:
- A growing church: Highpoint is a growing church with two locations and two administrative offices in our city (Southlands area and Aurora’s urban corridor). The church has an average combined attendance of over 750 weekly (up from 300 in 2012) with over 1,200 regular attendees. The Children’s Ministry averages between 130 and 150 kids a week (birth to 5th grade) at the main campus. Highpoint is an evangelical, Spirit-filled church with a current and minimalist focus on four core values.
(See http://www.highpointchurch.us/pages/page.asp?page_id=70476 for more information.)
- Proven leadership: Highpoint’s senior pastor has served the church for 15 years while previously having served as a denominational executive in California. Pastor Gene Roncone is very engaged in community affairs, serves on key committees in our city, and has a strong focus on community outreach. Pastor Roncone is an excellent leader who respects innovation, supports his staff, and helps them grow both as individuals and as staff pastors.
- Amazing facilities: Highpoint enjoys a new five-year-old facility with a 900-seat auditorium, atrium, dedicated children’s space, separate youth facility, administrative space, café, meeting rooms, and podcast studio. The facilities have a modern design and look more like a performing arts center than a church.
- Highly resourced. Highpoint is prepared to provide a good salary that is commensurate with experience, creativity, and an ability to mobilize laity. The church also provides financial support to the ministry, the best technology, and personal mobility for work devices.
- Deep bench: Highpoint has a highly collaborative team approach where staff focuses on key areas and yet overlaps in team initiatives. The present full-time staff consists of a lead pastor, executive administrator, associate/youth pastor, associate/children’s pastor, outreach pastor over our urban children’s church, and office manager. The part-time staff consists of a nursery coordinator and a bookkeeper. Three out of the five members of the Highpoint pastoral staff have been lead pastors and worked in churches of over 1,000.
- Growing city: Aurora is a growing city with nearly 400,000 residents and is now the fifth largest suburb in America. The city has several subcultures that make it unique and exciting. These would include a booming affluent community in southeast Aurora, an urban corridor, an airport industry, a north and south highway/ train corridor, and an old growth region. (See https://www.auroragov.org for more information.)
- Interested individuals should send resume and ministry links to Jeff Kelderman at email@example.com for more info.