Children’s & Family Ministry Job BoardAre you a candidate looking for a new Children’s or Family Ministry opportunity? Or a church looking for your next leader in this area?
You’ve come to the right place!Candidates . . . apply directly to the churches who are looking and begin the conversation. Churches . . . post a job for 45 days for FREE. Yes, 45 days for free ~ no strings attached. We will help promote every opportunity posted via Twitter (4600+ followers) & our Facebook Page (3500+ Likes). Our audience is exactly the audience who may be looking for your opportunity!
Saint Luke’s Episcopal Church of Birmingham, AL (http://www.saint-lukes.com) is a welcoming, community minded congregation where you can connect with one another, and encounter God. Saint Luke’s is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s Ministries who will serve the congregation by providing Christian formation programing for children infant to 6th grade. The Director of Children’s Ministries will encourage and equip parents to develop a Biblical worldview in their children, and provide direction and leadership to all staff and volunteers serving children’s ministry.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Directing and implementing a vision and mission for the children’s ministry
- Ensuring relationships are being built between children’s ministry volunteers, children and their families
- Creating and maintaining a calendar of events that coordinates with Saint Luke’s master calendar
- Recruiting, training and supervising paid staff and volunteers
- Coordinating communications between departments as well as with families and volunteers
Interested candidates should have a bachelor’s degree as well as previous experience in Children’s ministry. Must have strong organizational and leadership skills and fully embrace the mission, vision, and value of Saint Luke’s Episcopal Church. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Children.Search@saint-lukes.com