Forest Park Baptist Church is a multi-site church looking for a kid's minister to lead the kid's ministry on our largest campus as well as serve as central team leader for the kid's ministers (paid staff) on our other two campuses. Our children's ministry provides relevant, dynamic, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 6th grade. Our goal is create irresistible environments where Forest Park Kids can learn Bible skills, spiritual truth, and real-life application of that truth. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry for kids is provided by a large base of volunteers led by the Kids Minister. Our Awana Clubs meet on Wednesday evenings to reach kids for Christ and deepen their faith.
Forest Park is making a lasting difference in our community and around the world by leading people to take their next step toward God. If this position sounds like you, keep reading for details.
- A leader with a proven track record of producing spiritual and numerical growth who strongly supports our core values of evangelism, grace, sacrifice, simplicity, excellence, innovation, and unity.
- Passionate about sharing children's ministry vision.
- Able to build teams that inspire volunteers to serve in Kid City (weekend high-energy kids environment) and AWANA (Wednesday night high-energy discipleship program).
- Driven to reach kids who don't know Christ.
- An advocate for equipping parents to lead their child's spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire church
- Grow campus attendance by creating irresistible environments and implementing a strategy that draws families into the church through children's ministry
- Lead and develop teams of volunteers so that they operate in their strengths and serve effectively.
- Create a presence of Forest Park Children's ministry in the community
- Minister to families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
- Be an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism
Applicants must have a college degree and a minimum of five years of experience in children's ministry. Send resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org