Children’s Ministry Leader is looking for a few writers to contribute to our blog. Are you one of them?
Writers we’re looking for should:
- Be passionate about Children’s and Family Ministry;
- Be experienced (at least 3 years of ministry leadership);
- Be able to write about leadership topics (crafts are great, but that’s not what this blog is all about!);
- Be able to contribute at least one 500 – 750 word article per month, and preferably two to four;
- Be willing to contribute without compensation, except for the satisfaction of “equipping the saints for the work of ministry” (Ephesians 4:12)
If this describes you, please submit the form below. We will only be accepting three to five writers at this time.
Application to Write for Children’s Ministry Leader